Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Recommendations for laser measurer requested

On 23/05/2016 09:52, newshound wrote:
More decisions! How good is the tilt measurement I wonder. My existing
one is not self-levelling, but it has a rotating head so that you get a
360 degree line. I can't help feeling that this is more useful than the
ones which just project a line or cross.

For those who would find it adequate, Lidl are offering this:

PARKSIDE Cross Line Laser
£19.99*
each

Projects rectangular orientation lines, with selflevelling and
adjustable angle functions
Automatic blinking signals when initial angle changes by 4°
Compact housing with ¼ tripod receptor and removable 360°
universal clamp
Includes batteries and instructions for use
***Specifications box
Max. working range (m): 7
Projection modes: self-levelling/pendulum fixing
Self-levelling range: ± 4°
Levelling accuracy (mm/m): ± 0.8

As of 30th May.

--