Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On Tue, 24 May 2016 21:05:45 +0100, Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Do you recommend that she goes cold turkey on her smokes?

Gunner

I quit smoking cold turkey about 20 years ago. That's how I learned why
they call it that.

Because it's about as pleasant as having a frozen 16 pound Butterball
shoved up your arse.

The turkey should be lightly warmed at gas mark 2 for 20 minutes prior to smoking.

--
The planet Neptune has barely completed one orbit since it was discovered in 1846.
Pluto hasn't completed a full orbit since its discovery, and won't until March 23, 2178.