Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On Mon, 23 May 2016 16:46:16 +0100, Muggles wrote:

On 5/23/2016 3:50 AM, Bod wrote:
On 23/05/2016 03:21, Muggles wrote:
On 5/22/2016 5:37 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 5:15:15 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 5/22/2016 4:39 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2016 22:28:29 +0100, Muggles

wrote:

On 5/22/2016 4:15 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2016 21:55:40 +0100, Muggles

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and
society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places
will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.
--
Maggie

If their smoke comes in my direction the nasty smoker has
polluted,"MY AIR". That's why I think all non-smokers should carry a
can of Fart Spray. I actually want a pressurized container that I can
use on smokers. The contents of the container would be an odorless,
colorless gas that would react with the smoldering end of a cigarette
producing noxious fumes that would sicken the most gnarly of smokers.
^_^

I carry a purse size Lysol disinfectant and will use it on smokers
blowing smoke into my air if I have to!

Do you use it on car drivers that pollute your air as well?
You must be very popular in your town.

Sure I do!! I have a gigantic disinfectant spray bottle truck.

I see you inserted a joke to hide your inability to answer.

--
Mrs. Jones is having her house painted, and her husband comes home from work and leans against the freshly painted wall.
The next day, she says to the painter, "You wanna see where my husband put his hand last night?"