Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On Tue, 24 May 2016 01:25:36 +0100, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 23 May 2016 16:26:21 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/23/2016 4:12 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 23 May 2016 22:06:07 +0100, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/23/2016 2:55 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Your right..its worse. Second hand smoke is so small a quantity as to
be a moot "thing".

It's about time, too. It wasn't like that when I was growing up. I'd
like to wipe out any possibility of smoking in any public places, and I
think that's the direction civilized society is headed.

Nothing has changed, you have always been able to select a place to sit
without smoke. Take action yourself instead of being lazy and expecting
everyone else to do it for you.

Many things have changed such as, restaurants, theaters, and work
places, government offices, to name a few, have gone totally smoke free.

Yes ... and? Many places are drug free, gun free, sexism free and so
forth. In fact..many places require you to turn off your brain before
entering..such as Universities. And this means what exactly?

Gunner, unabashedly male and heterosexual.

I read something somewhere that almost nobody (or maybe it's nobody) is 100% heterosexual. We are all different percentages.

--
Next time you wave at me, use more than one finger please.