Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default cutting in reverse (Who did Clare plonk? And to what effect?)

On Tue, 24 May 2016 11:37:11 +0100, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 5/24/2016 12:04 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 23 May 2016 22:32:33 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 5/23/2016 7:52 PM,
wrote:
He doesn't see mine because I plonked him ages ago.

Clare, plonking someone doesn't mean he
doesn't see YOUR posts.

Hoo? Hoo sees your posts? I don't know.
Hoo? I don't know Hoo sees your posts.

Nobody ever said I thought that.. I just don't have to see ALL of his
BS - just what others respond to. I don't care if the idiot sees my
posts or not.

Please read that again, slowly. "He doesn't see mine
because I plonked him ages ago."

Subject: He (Mcaw) doesn't see mine (Clare)
(object of mine, being "my posts") because
I plonked him (Mcaw) ages ago.

In other words, that's what YOU just WROTE.

I think she's one of those folk that think blind people need the TV louder.

--
Life is a sexually transmitted terminal condition.