Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On Mon, 23 May 2016 16:03:06 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

So you dont BBQ, drive a motor vehicle, and live in a cave in a
distant forest...right? Chuckle...Maggie...you are a very
nice......Bigot.

If trying not to get sick from someone elses secondhand smoke makes me a
bigot then so be it.

Your imagination/fantasy world is really rich.

Have you ever gotten sick to your stomach, or had breathing problems, or
lost your hearing because of someone elses secondhand smoke you had no
choice but to breathe?

Actually...no, I havent. I have stood next to a Greyhound bus and in
the smoke path and it made my dinner a few minutes later taste a
bit...off.

What sort of stuff literally makes you ill? Would you be accepting of
being deliberately exposed to a dangerous disease because someone felt
it was their right to cough or sneeze into the air you're going to take
your next breath from? What about H1N1 flu, hepatitis, pulmonary
tuberculosis, to name just a few?

So you are claiming that second hand smoke is the same as the above?
Fascinating.... see my first comment about your fantasy world.

At what point do you call people bigots who don't want to be exposed to
such things?

So you are saying you live in a cave, dont come out among humans and
are doing your internet on a stone with a mallet?

Many people like myself just don't want to get sick AGAIN since we've
been sick many times over due to secondhand smoke.

Your alleged allergies are your own, not mine and forcing me to live
with your genetic issues is rather bigoted, dont you think?

Ive a suggestion for you...perhaps you should read an interesting
book..or at least one chapter from it...

https://www.traditionalright.com/victoria-chapter-16/

Get back to us after reading that chapter

Gunner