Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default cutting in reverse

On Mon, 23 May 2016 22:12:27 +0100, Mike Duffy wrote:

On Mon, 23 May 2016 08:19:51 -0700 (PDT), TimR wrote:

I know of two.

When I was very small, the neighbor's kid was hit by a thrown stone and killed.

So that's one.

Because of that, my Dad refused to ever have a power mower, so I mowed the lawn with a manual push mower until I left the house.

that's two.

The janitor at my elementary school was killed by a power mower when he ran
over a wire coat hanger and it cut his carotid artery.

That had to be the most unlikely thing ever.

--
He was deeply in love. When she spoke, he thought he heard bells, as if she were a dustcart reversing.