Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default cutting in reverse

On 2016-05-22 5:52 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/21/2016 9:56 PM, Micky wrote:
On Sat, 21 May 2016 22:07:27 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

Do you not look back when you reverse your car? Do you not look back
when you reverse your mower? Is your child too thick to get out of
the way of a big noisy machine?

What a moron you are. Do you think they did this before plenty of
children had already been hurt?

You know, in all my fifty or so years, I can't
remember ever meeting (or first generation
reliable source hearing about) a child
injured by a lawn mower.

Your display of personal ignorance does not mean it doesn't happen.

http://www.amputee-coalition.org/law...s-amputations/

https://www.verywell.com/lawn-mower-accidents-2633674

http://www.adph.org/injuryprevention/index.asp?id=4469

http://fox4kc.com/2015/06/02/more-ch...-than-in-past/

https://canadasafetycouncil.org/camp...mower-injuries

So just because your head is stuck in the sand does not mean it doesn't
happen.

Find out how many times someone has cut a lawn without accidents, and express the above as a percentage. Then get back to us and have a reasoned discussion.

--
Mary had a little lamb
And nothing much besides.

For Mary was a clever girl