Posted to alt.home.repair

Default cutting in reverse

On 5/23/2016 11:19 AM, TimR wrote:
On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 7:52:36 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You know, in all my fifty or so years, I can't
remember ever meeting (or first generation
reliable source hearing about) a child
injured by a lawn mower.

.

I know of two.

When I was very small, the neighbor's kid was hit by a thrown stone and killed.

So that's one.

Because of that, my Dad refused to ever have a power mower, so I mowed the lawn with a manual push mower until I left the house.

that's two.

Sorry to hear that.

On some further thought, I know an adult who lost
part of a couple toes as a teen ager, mowing on a
hill.

--
..
Christopher A. Young