Posted to alt.home.repair
Micky[_3_] Micky[_3_] is offline

Default cutting in reverse

On Sun, 22 May 2016 09:31:40 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 07:50:09 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 5/21/2016 8:47 PM,
wrote:
Take off the wheels and bolt 2 2x4s on - one on each side- and a
rotary mower can be a relativel effective and safe way to cut a hedge
- if both guys wear full face sheilds.

Without modifications - definitely NOT.

I've found that if you string enough "if"
in a row, some thing gets forgotten, in
the process.

But, yes, that might possibly be done safely.

dedicated hedge mower - an old LawnBoy would be a good choice.

I drove past a business to day that had at least 20 cranes parked. I'm
sure woudln't miss one if an affable employee brought it home for the
weekend.