Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default cutting in reverse

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 7:50:43 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 23 May 2016 00:22:33 +0100, wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 16:14:15 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 5/22/2016 9:34 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2016 07:52:40 -0400, Stormin Mormon
You know, in all my fifty or so years, I can't
remember ever meeting (or first generation
reliable source hearing about) a child
injured by a lawn mower.
I have. My kid brother lost a finger. on a push mower.

Sorry to hear that. Do you encourage the
mandatory safeties on mowers? Do you ever
tell people how to bypass safeties?

I generally encourage the safeties be maintained. The blade brake on
current machines id a bit of a pain. Mine is old enough not to have
one.

I have dissabled the clutch switch on my truck - I want to be able to
run the truck off the road on the starter if necessary if the engine
fails - and if I loose the clutch I can start the truck in gear and
drive without the clutch to get me home.

I'm the only person who drives the truck (20 years old, 343,000km)

What on earth is a clutch switch? I've driven two cars with no clutch cable, you start it in 1st then change gear carefully.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Clutch+switch