Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default cutting in reverse

On Sun, 22 May 2016 21:15:31 +0100, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 5/22/2016 10:01 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

On 5/21/2016 9:56 PM, Micky wrote:

You know, in all my fifty or so years, I can't
remember ever meeting (or first generation
reliable source hearing about) a child
injured by a lawn mower.

Fellow I worked with cut off part of his grandson's foot with a mower.

When my son was small I would not let him out in the yard while I was
mowing. Maybe I am over protective, but the way children run so fast
they can get in the way in no time.

I think you're right with small boys. They don't
understand the concept of spinning blades and
dangers they can't see. Eventually when they
get some understanding, about age 25, then it's
different.

If it takes them 25 years to understand rotation, they aren't worth saving.

--
Why are there 5 syllables in the word "monosyllabic"?