JOHN CARR

Default PLayStation ll

A?, Are you sure that you have the ribbon cable inserted correctly on both
ends.

JC
"WickBros" wrote in message
Workin on a PS2 that was knocked off a table with about 2 ft drop on
linoleum, only damage was the cd tray front cover broke off, but it still
functioned, Owner thought he could work on it himself, I noticed that the
reset/eject ribbon cable had been pretty mangled, and all I did was to
re-align the laser focus, had it opened and spread apart on bench and

played
like 6-7 DVD's on it solid with no prob. In re-assembling it after I was
confident in it, the ribbon cable finally gave out as I was putting the

lid
on it, well ordered a new one, put it in, tryed to power it up and now I

get
nothing, p-supply out voltages seem norm, but yet its "dead in the water",
no lights,eject,video
there a SMD fuse or a reset button hidden somewhere???
TIA!!