Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default cutting in reverse

On Sun, 22 May 2016 18:15:26 +0100, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 5/22/2016 9:08 AM, wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
"You know, in all my fifty or so years, I can't
remember ever meeting (or first generation
reliable source hearing about) a child
injured by a lawn mower. "

A neighbor's kid once ran into a dark garage
to retrieve an itinerant ball - tripped over
the corner of a walk-behind and bruised
their forehead on the concrete deck...

Sounds some what like gun control. A criminal
shoots up the bank, so all the peaceful and
law abiding folks have to give up their guns.

And of course, Kman proves why we all need
reverse safety switches.

A gun has no use apart from killing. Other things they try to regulate like mowers and cars do.

--
You know you're getting old when:
Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.