Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default America 2016: Security Guard Impounds Man’s Submachine Gun TIE CLASP At County Board Meeting

On Sun, 22 May 2016 05:48:19 -0600, Buck Cash buck@cash.$$$ wrote:

On 05/22/2016 05:22 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
In the latest incident of anti-gun hysteria to erupt in America, a security guard stopped a man attempting to attend a court board meeting in Tucson, Ariz. and forced him to remove a machine gun-shaped tie clasp from his necktie for the duration of the meeting.

The incident happened on Tuesday at the threshold of a meeting of the Pima County Board of Supervisors, reports the Arizona Daily Independent.

IMO, the guy is an idiot!

Try walking into a bank wearing a ski mask and a swat team will likely ask you to take it off. So unfair!
We all have the right to dress as we wish, right?

Ski mask is used to hide yourself during a crime. What is the
decorative tie clasp going to do? There is no common sense reason to
ban it.