Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default cutting in reverse

On Sun, 22 May 2016 15:01:25 +0100, Ralph Mowery wrote:

In article , says...

On 5/21/2016 9:56 PM, Micky wrote:

You know, in all my fifty or so years, I can't
remember ever meeting (or first generation
reliable source hearing about) a child
injured by a lawn mower.

Fellow I worked with cut off part of his grandson's foot with a mower.

When my son was small I would not let him out in the yard while I was
mowing. Maybe I am over protective, but the way children run so fast
they can get in the way in no time.

Perhaps more time should be spent teaching the kids not to be so bloody stupid.

--
Some believe that the world converting to the metric system would greatly simplify our measures. But look what would really happen to our old cliches:
A miss is as good as 1.6 kilometres.