Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Recommendations for laser measurer requested

MM wrote:

I look at the Bosch PLR 15 on Amazon, but there are a number of
low-rated reviews of it.

Sounds like the usual Bosch green vs blue rule.

What do people recommend?

I have the Bosch DLE40, bought second-hand, find it gives accurate,
repeatable measurements.

I don't need bells and whistles. It just has
to measure width/length of a room.

I've only used length measurement, never the area or volume features,
the summing feature has been vaguely handy once or twice (e.g measuring
total coving required round an irregular room).