Posted to alt.home.repair
Micky[_3_] Micky[_3_] is offline

Default cutting in reverse

On Sat, 21 May 2016 19:44:41 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 5/21/2016 5:13 PM, wrote:
A guy (Joe Taylor) in Philomath, Ore trims his hedge with a 24"
rotary mower strapped to the bucket of his Kuboto loader tractor -up
to 12 feet in height.(it was in Farm Show magazine this month)

In my small engine class, we were told that
four stroke mowers can't be tilted very much,
they have oil circulation problems when they
are off level.

Not sure if centrifugal force is an issue. Most
likely yes.

With my previous car, and maybe the one before that, I knew when I
went around the corrner 3 corners before my house, and the oil light
went on, that I needed to add oil. So I agree, the answer is yes.

I didn't think I was going so fast, but it was the only corner in the
city where that happened. I guess I knew from thousands of times
that there were no pedestrians, no driveways, and never anything I
could hit.