Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default cutting in reverse

On Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 12:58:28 PM UTC-4, wrote:
When I`m using the riding mower and put it in reverse with the blades engaged the engine stop. It`s a real pain to disengage the blades and then back up. There are not any kids or pets in the area so everything is clear. How can I correct this problem? Thanks for any advice Herb

It might help if you told us what model, but here are three ways to do it
on Craftsman mowers:

This guy does it just by unplugging one connector:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQkILPSLwCE

This guy says you can just bend the lever that shuts down the engine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vtakR_Dp-I

This is how it's done on a zero turn Craftsman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93swGLM0IGY