Posted to alt.home.repair

Default cutting in reverse

On Sat, 21 May 2016 18:09:34 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 5/21/2016 4:37 PM, wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote: "Anecdotal story of a couple fellows, had a bit
too much beer. One noticed the hedge needed to
be trimmed down. But, no hedge trimmers to be
found. Someone suggested just have four guys
pick up the walk behind mower. Carry it along
over the hedge, to trim the hedge down.

Please do not try this under any circumstances. "

======================================

^^This^^ ! I laughed so hard visualizing
this I choked on my own saliva and nearly
dropped my tablet on the floor!

With enough alcohol, many things make complete
sense that the rest of us dry folk would never
do. This is one such. The rest of the anecdote
(warning to those of us who are sensetive and
have good imaginations!) is that many fingers
were lost at that moment.

Take off the wheels and bolt 2 2x4s on - one on each side- and a
rotary mower can be a relativel effective and safe way to cut a hedge
- if both guys wear full face sheilds.

Without modifications - definitely NOT.