Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default cutting in reverse

On Sat, 21 May 2016 18:20:14 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

On 5/21/2016 12:58 PM, wrote:
When I`m using the riding mower and put it in reverse with the blades engaged the engine stop. It`s a real pain to disengage the blades and then back up. There are not any kids or pets in the area so everything is clear. How can I correct this problem? Thanks for any advice Herb

Government mandated rules are to protect the dumbest among us.

Er..... how is cutting in reverse more dangerous than cutting going forwards?

--
Pilot to tower, pilot to tower, I am 300 miles from land, 600 feet over water, and running out of fuel, please instruct!
Tower to pilot, tower to pilot, repeat after me: "Our Father, which art in heaven....."