Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default cutting in reverse

On Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 12:58:28 PM UTC-4, wrote:
When I`m using the riding mower and put it in reverse with the blades engaged the engine stop. It`s a real pain to disengage the blades and then back up. There are not any kids or pets in the area so everything is clear. How can I correct this problem? Thanks for any advice Herb

Find a schematic and see how it's wired up? Find the switch that
detects gear position and bypass it? Or course they apparently put
that there for some additional protection, how important that is to
you, is up to you.