Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Allread[_2_] Mark Allread[_2_] is offline

Default Riverside Cottage

On Fri, 20 May 2016 13:04:28 +0100, Tim Lamb wrote:

In message , Mark
Allread writes
On Fri, 20 May 2016 03:45:40 -0700, tabbypurr wrote:

Unsealed DG mists because the inner space is exposed to the same water
vapour level as indoors, but the temp is lower. Expose that space to
the lower outdoor water vapour levels and it simply does not mist.
External glazing does the latter, internal glazing the former.

My externally glazed units has one that is now misting up. Or is this
the exception to prove the rule?

The misted ones I have are in timber windows so externally glazed.

20+ years though!

Probably a similar age here too but in white UPVC frames.