Jason D.

Default Sony fault blinking front led

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 13:31:55 +0100, Memo wrote:

I didn't find the c605.

I found a big c674 300 uF 400 V.

I found out that i have no power ac out??

My RY611 relay is clicking several times when i turn the tv on... then
nothing.

You do still have power to the micro in the TV that why the LED is
blinking, when this blinks, either horizontal or vertical circuits
failed, then that will blow the power supply. Take the tv to shop
please for a estimate. This is apprent you do not know how to
troubleshoot properly and safely. There is dangerous high voltage and
high current, also the high voltage that is present other area.

Please close that set up and carry it to shop for a estimate.

Cheers,

Wizard