Posted to alt.home.repair

Default window mount cool/heat air conditioners?

On Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 7:11:05 PM UTC-5, sam wrote:
On Wed, 18 May 2016 12:38:34 -0700, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Probably wouldn't survive destructive rich people either.

I can only guess you have no experience with the posturing, endless
drama, entitled poor. Twelve months of these people will leave a digital
control panel looking like something out of a trash heap .... if it even
still works .... it would be amazing.

Those type tenants destroy public housing. Those big apartment blocks in the big cities get trashed as a matter of course. If your tenant purchased his/her/its own window AC, I'll bet it doesn't get torn up. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Trashed Monster