Posted to alt.home.repair

Default window mount cool/heat air conditioners?

sam wrote:
On Wed, 18 May 2016 12:38:34 -0700, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Probably wouldn't survive destructive rich people either.

I can only guess you have no experience with the posturing, endless
drama, entitled poor. Twelve months of these people will leave a
digital control panel looking like something out of a trash heap ....
if it even still works .... it would be amazing.

Don't tell me , let me guess ... inner city , black tenants ? I know that
sounds racist , but after living in Memfrica Tn for 30 years I've seen it
too many times .

--
Snag