Posted to alt.home.repair

Default window mount cool/heat air conditioners?

On 05/18/2016 02:38 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

[snip]

Probably wouldn't survive destructive rich people either.

I used to know one of those.

I remember a tape deck he used to have. It had the usual buttons to
control the tape (play, stop, rewind, etc...). Some of the buttons had
second functions, accessed by pressing lightly. When that tape deck
failed it was because of broken buttons, and he never used the second
functions (maybe he thought it was defective).

I don't press buttons harder than what works.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Being surprised at the fact that the universe is fine tuned for life is
akin to a puddle being surprised at how well it fits its hole" --
Douglas Adams