Posted to alt.home.repair
sam[_18_] sam[_18_] is offline

Default window mount cool/heat air conditioners?

On Wed, 18 May 2016 11:45:22 -0700, DerbyDad03 wrote:

This digital control panel will not survive poor people.

The controls won't survive poor people or they won't survive destructive
people?

How does a person's net worth impact how they press buttons?

Poor wording on my part. This digital control panel will not survive
destructive, poor people.

Could it be the *type* of poor people you rent to as opposed to the fact
that they are poor?

...snip...

I could tell you stories about how my grandparents/aunts/uncles/etc.
were "poor" but I don't recall them being destructive.

My parents bought my grandparents their first indoor toilet. I
understand poor. My grandparents were hard working farmers. Decent,
caring, non-destructive people.

In my rentals, I advertise, use a professional screening service and rent
to people who pass screening. Very poor people in this area appear to be
fairly destructive and improperly socialized (a fairly recent
phenomena .... maybe the last 15 years). Thank God the worst of them
never make it thru screening.