Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default I assume the apprentice got it in the neck

On 18/05/2016 09:50, GB wrote:
On 18/05/2016 09:44, Nightjar cpb wrote:
On 17/05/2016 17:23, Dave Liquorice wrote:
Van? Well maybe but I have sneaky feeling that the company is just
the MD and planting fake bombs doesn't need more than a car and a
bag. I wonder if he has any offical authoristation, just imagine the
reaction of the police if they had some reason to search his car and
found a bag full of these things...

I recall, may years ago, a salesman for a company that made very
realistic skeleton models was stopped by the Police at a routine check.
They found his sample case, full of what looked like human bones,
including a skull. He spent several hours in custody before it was all
sorted out.

Surely, if he was a salesman, he'd have a catalogue and other paperwork
to show them? More of an issue if he was a home-worker bringing in his
finished work, maybe.

AIUI, the problem was that the Police thought the bones looked too
realistic to be models and weren't going to let him go until somebody
proved they were.

--
Colin Bignell