Cyrus

Default Cable ready, or not? Help?

You need Indoor matching transformer to make it your T.V. cable ready.
connect IM transformer wires to VHF section of your t.v. by loosing 2
screw. See picture of IM transformer at this site. Radio shack may also have
it too.
http://doityourself.com/store/6863559.htm

Regards
Cyrus
"Deke" wrote in message
news
I bought a LXI (Sears) 19" TV at an auction recently. (12 bucks, great
picture), Model 580.41008190, manufactured in 1991. It has an electronic
rotary tuner, non-remote, with on-screen channel display. According to

its
date of manufacture, it SHOULD be cable ready, but for the life of me I

cant
figure out how to switch it to cable mode. Is this some weird foreign

model
(?), or is it just not cable ready? I'm stumped by this one. I've gone
over the entire case with a 500,000 candlepower light, no external

switches
for switching to cable (old bad eyes).
Any help appreciated.

Thanks