Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default I assume the apprentice got it in the neck

On 17/05/2016 17:23, Dave Liquorice wrote:
Van? Well maybe but I have sneaky feeling that the company is just
the MD and planting fake bombs doesn't need more than a car and a
bag. I wonder if he has any offical authoristation, just imagine the
reaction of the police if they had some reason to search his car and
found a bag full of these things...

I recall, may years ago, a salesman for a company that made very
realistic skeleton models was stopped by the Police at a routine check.
They found his sample case, full of what looked like human bones,
including a skull. He spent several hours in custody before it was all
sorted out.

--
Colin Bignell