Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Disassembling a fold-down bed

On 17/05/2016 21:02, Bert Coules wrote:
Roger Mills wrote:

Extending that analogy to your bed, my starting point would be to
remove the springs with the bed fully up against the wall. However,
you probably can't get at the springs in that position - in which case
you need to fold it down by the least amount that *does* provide
access, and prop it in that position so that it doesn't collapse
without its springs.

That makes good sense. Thanks. I must have done this (albeit
tensioning rather than the opposite) when I first put the bed together,
but annoyingly I have no memory of it at all.

I would search on utube and see if you can find similar, the ones I have
looked at all appear to have a locking mechanism for installation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADSsQ9WrhQM