Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT. famine in Africa

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 6:24:26 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/17/2016 6:10 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2016 15:38:42 -0400, Stormin Mormon
You appear to have reading comprehension problems.
I've described the African Tribe approach, and the
white European approach. However, you've not read
(in this post) the Stormin Mormon approach. How
might you get all that descriptors from what I
quoted from others? I think you still lack enough
information to be calling me names.

Just your way of describing it pretty much indicates your leanings.

You ever been there? Ever worked with those people? Ever actually SEEN
how they live???
Well I have. Both central/eastern and West Africa.

You get a different outlook when you see it up close and personal.
Particularly when it is not just short term visits. 2 years in
east/central southern Africa makes you think.

So, lets see if I get this right. An experienced
Africa visitor is flaming a guy who is doing his
best (with what he knows) to gently and accurately
describe a situation he's never seen?

You call this "gentle"?

"...feed the stick figures so they can grow to
puberty and make more stick figures for us to
feed."

No one that is trying to "help" refers to those
being hurt as "stick figures" and then says "for
us to feed".

You've shown your bigotry many times in the past
and you are simply doing it again.

....snip...

Cla Don't even bother defending yourself
against this racist idiot. He's the worst kind.
He won't even admit what his words truly show.