Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default OT. famine in Africa

On 5/17/2016 3:10 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2016 15:38:42 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 5/17/2016 12:16 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2016 08:00:28 -0400, Stormin Mormon
Remember, the USA has plenty of surplus to
send to Russia, when they starve. And also
to the African nations. Remember the TV shows
with the stick figure bone and ribs children.
My Dad knew and Afro American (who had blonde
hair and blue eyes) who agreed that the famine
was terrible. And then he commented they didn't
kill off enough of them. Dad !!say what!!. The
real Africans use starvation and famine as a
population control. When the other tribe is over
populated, send in the teens on Jeeps and AK-47
to cut off the food. Of course, the Europeans
show up with cameras and food. Pay off the
jeep kids, and feed the stick figures so they
can grow to puberty and make more stick figures
for us to feed.

You repugnant racist fat white mormon bigot

You appear to have reading comprehension problems.
I've described the African Tribe approach, and the
white European approach. However, you've not read
(in this post) the Stormin Mormon approach. How
might you get all that descriptors from what I
quoted from others? I think you still lack enough
information to be calling me names.

Just your way of describing it pretty much indicates your leanings.

You ever been there? Ever worked with those people? Ever actually SEEN
how they live???
Well I have. Both central/eastern and West Africa.

You get a different outlook when you see it up close and personal.
Particularly when it is not just short term visits. 2 years in
east/central southern Africa makes you think.

this thread is screaming for your elaboration.