Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default Extending the life of a disposable razor blade

You might well laugh, but don't you think it odd
that while most of the Ancient Assyrians had bushy
beards, the men anyway, most of the Ancient Egyptians
were either clean shaven, or had very neat goatee
beards ?

michael adams

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
I knew some body would suggest this.
It does not actually work you know. There is no strange quantum effect from such a
shape.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"bm" wrote in message
eb.com...

"Dex" wrote in message ...
Been stropping my Mach 3 blade for 9 months now with a pair of jeans and getting a
good shave, as stropping like that only does one side what could I use to strop the
other sides?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_power