Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] mark.bluemel@gmail.com is offline

Default I assume the apprentice got it in the neck

On Tuesday, 17 May 2016 08:04:46 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes indeed, I mean having one exactly the same in your bag and assuming it
is the one is a common mistake to make. I'd suggest somebody puts number on
the bombs and checks them against a list before the next outing.

I'd have thought a foolproof approach would be to have a "pigeon-hole" system in your truck. Arrive with all the pigeon holes full and expect to leave in the same state. Even a cursory glance should spot if one or more is/are missing.