Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default I assume the apprentice got it in the neck

I was thinking the same, but then again, nowadays they seem to make them
look like people.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
wrote in message
On Monday, 16 May 2016 10:20:40 UTC+1, GB wrote:
I assume the apprentice got it in the neck. Not fair, really. Forgetting
your bomb is an easy mistake to make.

At least it was only a pretend bomb.

"mobile phone device wired to a piece of piping to give it the look of a
real bomb was taped to the back of a toilet door"

Perhaps the security company should consider that real terrorists with
even half a brain make their bombs look like innocuous items and not
bombs!

Owain