Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Blake[_2_] Roger Blake[_2_] is offline

Default OT. GM fuel mileage overstated

On 2016-05-17, Don Y wrote:
E.g., for the folks with both feet firmly planted in the past
("The Good Old Days"), I'd not be keen on returning to the 1950's
life expectancy figures of 65/71 (M/F). The ~10 years added in
the decades since represents a significant improvement, IMnsHO!

Yeah, but those are the crappy years that come at the end. I'd go
back to the 1950s in a heartbeat if it were possible. (My preferred
target year would probably be more like 1960.)

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com