Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT. GM fuel mileage overstated

On 5/16/2016 11:06 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/16/2016 09:54 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
My sister made friends with a girl scout from
Canada. Sister asked friend how fast they drove,
on the way to visit. Friend said "we didn't go
very fast, we only went about a hundred". Sister
exclaims how fast that was, we only go about
sixty or sixty five.

Back in the day I recall doing 100 on the Mac and Jack Speedway
(Macdonald€“Cartier Freeway) and it wasn't no stinking kilometer stuff.

Did that on my way home tonight on the highway. On stretch at the state
line has good visibility for such stuff for a couple of miles.
According to my gps, the fastest was 123. No place to really let it out
safely and without possible intervention.