Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Removing *some of* the paint from a wooden door, smoothing thesurface for new paint

On 5/16/2016 2:34 PM, Leon wrote:

Rock Hard makes a great wood filler that can be painted.

Yep, that's a good one, and there are quite a few other different
products, but I use the various bondo products for a good reason:

When you do it for a living like we do, instead of linking to videos on
the internet like ol mr tuppence up there, I like the fact that it would
be a rare day that you couldn't grab a can Bondo products at the closest
Lowe's or Home Depot when you need it ...

_right now_ ... not easy to do that with most other products.

On that note, it ain't like I don't know how to ****ing restore doors:

Besides the new wood added, Bondo was used to fill all the old holes and
dings:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...?noredirect=1#

Now, mr tuppence, show us your's ...

--