Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT. GM fuel mileage overstated

On 5/16/2016 11:54 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/16/2016 9:57 AM, rbowman wrote:

I worked in Ft. Wayne for a year. I'd ride my bicycle 15 or 20 miles
looking at soybeans, turn around, and ride back looking at the other
side of the soybeans. The wind shifted as soon as I turned too.

Flying was even worse. When the scenery all looks the same you have
plenty of time to think about the wings falling off or the engine
stopping. The Tomahawk only did 100 knots happily so it wasn't much
better than driving.

My sister made friends with a girl scout from
Canada. Sister asked friend how fast they drove,
on the way to visit. Friend said "we didn't go
very fast, we only went about a hundred". Sister
exclaims how fast that was, we only go about
sixty or sixty five.

Probably kph:
http://www.ezbordercrossing.com/trav.../#.Vzoe1b5oDvk