Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT. GM fuel mileage overstated

On 5/15/2016 5:00 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Not only do I enjoy all of those things, I enjoy the driving also. I seem to have passed that
gene onto one of my daughters. We're trying to talk her out of driving 5 hours each way to
attend her sister's graduation next weekend. 10 hours of driving for a 1.5 hour ceremony
and a meal. That's all she'll really have time for.

Her response to me was "If it's about putting the milage on the car, I agree. If it's about
me driving 10 hours, you know that's not an issue."

I guess I raised her right. ;-)

You did. My daughter lives 5 hours away and she does it in 4 1/2 hours.
She also has three cross country round trips to her credit. Twice
with 3 kids.

Some of us just like to drive. Anywhere, any time except blizzards.