Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT. GM fuel mileage overstated

On Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 7:56:36 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/15/2016 7:29 AM, Don Y wrote:

Neither of us enjoy time traveling; nothing gets done beyond
changing your position on the globe -- "We'll wait for it to come
out on DVD..."

We enjoy travel. Meeting people, seeing things, experiencing local
customers, especially in foreign countries.

Not only do I enjoy all of those things, I enjoy the driving also. I seem to have passed that
gene onto one of my daughters. We're trying to talk her out of driving 5 hours each way to
attend her sister's graduation next weekend. 10 hours of driving for a 1.5 hour ceremony
and a meal. That's all she'll really have time for.

Her response to me was "If it's about putting the milage on the car, I agree. If it's about
me driving 10 hours, you know that's not an issue."

I guess I raised her right. ;-)