Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default First they came for lightbulbs

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
To me, the main advantage of a slow cooker is things don't get ruined
if left on a long time.

'That's an advantage !, what happens if you forget to switch it on ?
There's a few things I buy that are slow cooked, all it takes is 5 mins
then 1 min standing then another 3 mins in the microwave and I have a
meal ready, no wating about for hours adn I can decide what I want 10
mins before eating rather than have to decide what I want or how hungry
I'll be in 10 yuors time.

Each to their own. I prefer a stew etc I actually know what is in it. ;-)

--
*Money isn't everything, but it sure keeps the kids in touch.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.