BigWallop

Default Berry Magicoal Berryblaze gas fire

"Dave" wrote in message
2.9...
Berry Magicoal Berryblaze gas fire, does anyone have a copy of an
installation and servicing manual for this older gas fire, or even a
user guide would help, any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Dave

Hi Dave,

Berry are now under Glen Dimplex Heating Ltd. as far as I can find
out. These are the only details I can find.

Berry
Glen Dimplex Heating Ltd.
Manor House Ave.
Millbrook
Southampton
SO15 0AW Tel:0870 077 7117
Fax:0870 727 0109 UK Manufacture of Electric Stoves and Inset fires
incorporating the "Magilog" and "Magicoal" effects. Electric

You may have to ask a question on what you want to find out about the
fire, for anyone to help.

Thanks for the info....it's an old gas fire I've to service and it may
well be spilling (could be the flue) so it would be nice to know a bit
about the fire first

Fore warned is fore armed so to speak. It isn't by any chance fitted to an
old chimney ? If it is, then is the chimney lined with cope ? Or does the
flue just need swept ?

Lots and lots of questions and no answers yet till you get there. Still, it
can't be that bad. :-))

---
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com