Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_11_] Muggles[_11_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On 5/11/2016 2:52 AM, Bod wrote:

There is no evidence of a greater power.

Who designed the human nervous system? What sort of intelligence would
it take to get it to function correctly?

If there was one, there would be evidence,

There is evidence, but even evidence is subject to your individual
belief system.

and if
we have to worship it, he would ask for the worship.

Would you want to have to ask, or would you want such adoration given
freely to you?

And looking around you, you see God's hand in everything.

As I look around *me*, I see many different religions all guessing that
their particular strain is the *only* religion. I also see that religion
in the UK is dying out except for the primitive Muslim religions. It's
true that as people get more informed and intelligent that they are
realising how misguided they have been.
It wasn't that long ago that people were worshipping the Moon/ the Sun
and many other objects as their god. Even today there are Scientologist
idiots believing in Aliens etc.
If you read the Bible or the Koran, you'll see that they are both
contradictory all the way through and the *believers* cherry pick what
they want to hear.

I don't think any individual religion has everything correct, but I do
think many religions make an attempt to acknowledge that there is a
greater power involved in our existence, which, in turn, acknowledges
that mankind is not equivalent to being a god.

IMO, there is too much evidence that it took intelligence to create
everything we see around us.

--
Maggie