Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On 11/05/2016 16:35, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 10:10:54 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 11/05/2016 15:36, misanthrope wrote:
Bod wrote:

I have an old Bible, but rarely read it and I am no expert so I
couldn't quote more than a few.
I started to read some babble in the Bible that was a pageful
of someone begatting someone else then someone else begatting another
person.
I ended up with a headache and couldn't make sense of the tosh.

When I was a kid, I was a real snot sometimes so I got grounded until I
had read the entire bible. (I was raised catholic) It took me a month. I
actually enjoyed reading the bible and found it to be a interesting book
of stories with morals. For the record, I am a non-spiritual skeptic.
I don't care what label others may have for me, atheist or whatever. I
allow for the possibility (however remote) that I am misguided and
something/someone out there does exist as a god(s). I also accept that
while religion/spirituality may not be my thing, it works well for alot
of folks and helps them be better people in the world. I don't see
anything wrong with that. There are of course some extremists, but the
problem is in their disturbed psyche.

Understood and I agree that the Bible has good stories, but that's all
it is to me, just full of fictional stories.

I am now practising trying to walk on water. I've heard that some
mythical Magician managed it once upon a time. Not having much luck, but
a great story all the same.
--
Bod

This might work for you. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-wxnID2q4A

[8~{} Uncle Water Monster

Ah! so that's how Jesus did it, by using non-newtonian fluid.
He was cleverer than I thought :-)

--
Bod