Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On 11/05/2016 12:48, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 11 May 2016 11:15:54 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 11/05/2016 10:24, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 11 May 2016 08:52:17 +0100, Bod wrote:

And looking around you, you see God's hand in everything.

As I look around *me*, I see many different religions all guessing that
their particular strain is the *only* religion.

Many? I see only a couple, Islam being the primary one.

Or did you somehow forget about the Reformation way back in the 1600s?

Gunner

What's that got to do with it? It simply highlighted the confusion of
religious beliefs. A form of cherry picking.

Yet your widespread statements seem to cover ALL religions

Wind back thousands of years and people believed that the Sun was the
real god. Some thought it was the moon.
Religious guesswork (cherry picking) has been going on since the world
evolved.

Yes it has. And you are as guilty of it as any.

Gunner

I don't preach, I give you my honest opinion, but I base it on reality
*not* a faith.

--
Bod