Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Wed, 11 May 2016 10:34:18 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 11/05/2016 10:19, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 11 May 2016 09:47:36 +0100, Bod wrote:

I wonder how many more things Einstein could have discovered if he
wasn't hampered by religion?

Einstein was driven by "How did he do it". So I have to say,
no. He probably would have just been mediocre.

"hampered by religion"? You lead an insular life.

Often times, those that say they don't believe in religion,
get caught up in religions by other names, such a secular humanism,
atheism, Liberalism, global warming (which is not science, but religoun).

Liberalism, which tells you what you can eat, what you can
wear, who you can speak with, what you can drive, yada, yada,
yada, is far more restrictive than Christianity. Hell,
Liberalism even tells you what you can think (political
correctness).

A lot of atheists are very religious people.

Many good points!

*Atheism* means *No religious beliefs*.
Are you that desperate that you have to change the meanings of words?

Absolutely incorrect. Your denial is rather pathetic

"Atheism, just another faith based religious belief"

Gunner

Ok, what religion do I believe in?
You *can't* say Atheism, because the very word is self explanatory, ie;
Non believer in ANY religion. Please elucidate?

You practice the faith of Atheism of course. A sickness that murdered
270 million people in the past 100 yrs

The belief...without proof..that your religious views are somehow
better and more holy than anyone elses.

Its a religion to you and your fellows..one you feel the need to
preach whenever possible. Even I, a good Buddhist...seldom mention my
beliefs. As its simply not germain to anything on these news groups.

Yet you continue to preach it. Think you are going to be a better
person for these actions? Hummm?

Gunner