Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On 11/05/2016 10:16, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 11 May 2016 10:06:45 +0100, Bod wrote:

More dogmatically narrow minded than the most devout Jew, Muslim, or
southern Baptist Christian, by far.

Well put.

Gunner

"Kill every first born"....now where did I hear that said?...hmm.
Also....*Adam and Eve's incestuous family*...I heard that somewhere also.
I also heard the story about this thing called god deliberately making
childbirth extremely painful because of the actions of Adam & Eve.
What a kind and loving god.

--
Bod

You will have to take it up with a Christian. Im certainly not one of
those.

Gunner

I've brought up two boys and they are both loving and kind. Neither
believes in *any* religion (their own choice). No one needs an imaginary
being to be a good human being.

--
Bod